Thursday, February 5, 2015

Its been awhile

Yes its been a long time. Haven't had much to talk about on the personal side of things. Mostly my life is absolutely consumed by coaching and work. So hitting up the old blog hasn't been much a priority as of late. I'll hopefully try and fix that a bit. I used to be very much into writing and just hammering away at the keys. Lately? Not really. That drive is gone. The fire I had. Not sure on the what or why. Likely the injuries did it to be honest. I knew they would get to me mentally eventually. Physically I can handle. Just rehab and rebound. But the mental fatigue is wearing on me. Had the wrist surgery last January and rehabbed. It still hurts but I managed. Then mid summer I did something to my neck that absolutely wrecked my shoulder due to a pinched nerve and a slipped disc. Thats two more herniated discs to my total. Then mid season I sprained the MCL on my right knee.


Shits getting old....

Eh well. Im hoping I can move on from this slump. Because its a bad one.

Fingers crossed.

No comments: