Saturday, August 10, 2013

Now an Advocare Distributor

I've been hearing a lot of good things about this company. Yes, it sounds like another pyramid scheme. Yes...it is. I mean the model is simple enough. Throw all sorts of numbers and success stories your way and BAM! make a sale. Then get that stiff to sell the crap to others and BAM! residual income starts flowing in.

Sounds like its too good to be true, right? Sort of is. Sort of isn't. I've seen some garbage in the past. Schemes like these are a dime a dozen. So why Advocare then? Well, I work with athletes. I regularly use supplements. Their supps have been receiving good reviews. So why not? Plus the 'start up' is WAAAYYY cheaper than many other companies. Hell, they throw in $50 bucks worth of supps with the start up kit. So realistically I'm spending $30 on the kit and buying samples to throw at potential clients/ customers.

There is a nice bonus going on here. The more you buy the more you save. They run a tier system so for every X-amount you spend you receive a PERMANENT discount on future purchases. Now that I like.

On the same note their big push is the "24-Day Challenge". This is something that peaked my curiosity simply because once rugby season is done, well done for me at least, I had the notion to drop some weight in prep for track season. So why not give that a run, take some before, during, and after shots, and post the results? I figure that would be a good boost for the business. Assuming it works that is. Time will tell.

So if you get on the site and are curious at having a look at what we're offering product wise click the tab at the top or right here -----> ADVOCARE

No comments: